- Identify business opportunities to nurture existing clientele
- Develop strategies to contribute to growing brand awareness and drive revenue growth
- Source, develop and manage relationships with partners, schools and key stakeholders across Group's various software platform/products
- Network with partners and identify collaboration opportunities with the respective schools, companies and new leads of contacts to promote Group's products & services
- Chart hierarchical structure of the schools (i.e. Polytechnics & Universities' Career Services office)
- Develop and coordinate plans for all relevant school projects, sponsorships and school collateral distribution for internal teams and school teams
- Oversee sponsorships acquisition efforts and management of the student representatives, union group, companies or organizations to gain entry for relevant event participation and to present events or talks whenever required.
- Main point of contact for external stakeholders (i.e. education institutions / schools / companies / ambassadors)
- Work closely with product, sales, marketing and events management to deliver quality offerings to meet both the schools, companies and our business objectives.
- To assist achievement in performance metrics for registrations and applications across Group's products and services in online and offline efforts.
- To assist with affiliate marketing, partnership marketing and influencer or Key Opinion Leaders' (KOLs) online and offline engagements.
- Diploma/Degree in Business or Management or Communication.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in student recruitment/partnership management/account management, Business Development.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835