- Process documentation for departing passengers according to set procedures and handle the passengers in a polite and friendly manner
- Ensure that passengers have the necessary travel documents, passports and ticket validity checks carried out before passenger acceptance
- Account for the passengers as they proceed into the gate hold-room, verify their boarding pass against passport and ensure they are at the correct flight gate
- Liaise with the cabin crew for boarding, and ensure passenger flow is regulated
- Sort out discrepancies and last-minute requests at the counter and gate (e.g. duplicate check-in, immigration cases, seat duplication, missing passengers, upgrading and seat change etc.)
- To perform service desk duties when assigned (e.g. Ticket sales, excess baggage payment collection, collection of rebooking fees
- Any other duties as assigned during course of work
- Comfortable with rotating shift work (6 days work week)
- Pleasant disposition
- Good interpersonal and communication skilll
- Customer-oriented mindset with experience in customer service.
- Training (1 month) will be provided (Paid Training).
Interested applicants please share your updated resume to email@example.com or click on "Apply Now" button.
Karen Chandra (R22104436) @ 90104367
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Snow Hnin Witt Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1983134