- Location: Penjuru Road
- 2-way bus transport provided from Jurong/ Boon Lay
- Working hours & days: Monday to Thursday (8am to 6pm) & Friday (8am to 5pm)
- With attendance allowance up to $200 per month & OT
- Perform inspections such as welding, dimensional, material, magnetic particle testing, dye penetrant testing, hardness testing, etc.
- Execute welding inspection to monitor and verify the welding parameters as per WPS are followed.
- Conduct visual inspection before, during and after welding for good workmanship standards.
- Confirm In-process, Final, Welding Inspections and Heat treatments are carried out according to the Manufacturing Route Sheet.
- Witness and monitor pressure tests, PWHT and interpret relevant charts.
- Understand and interpret relevant procedures, work instruction, quality plans, ITP, relevant to job scope including API 6A, API 16A, API 16C, API 16F, etc. requirements.
- Prepare requests and coordinate with vendors for radiographic tests, load test etc.
- Interpret radiographic films and advise Production of any repair as required for known defect.
- Verify to ensure the measuring instruments/welding machines are duly calibrated and maintained.
- Advise welders the proper care and handling of welding consumables.
- Report welds defect details with reference to weld joint number to welding and QC Engineers.
- Guide welders and operators to understand the route sheet requirement(s), as required.
- Ensure relevant documents such as route sheets, WPS, drawings etc., are made available to the welders and/or operators during work.
- Ensure every preceding operation in the route sheet(s) is properly stamped.
- Prepare inspection Reports and submit through Master Control for QC Engineer approval, if necessary, to obtain Third Party Approval, reports shall be printed and submitted to QC Engineer for review prior to the Master Control Upload.
- Always maintain a high standard of housekeeping within the work area.
- Mentor and train other QC Inspectors on the job.
- Monitor the welding procedure qualifications (PQR) to support development of WPS which includes calculating the heat input and conducting of welder's qualifications.
- Diploma, Degree in Engineering/Science or equivalent qualification
- 3 years of experience as QC or Welding Inspector with Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) experience
- Familiar with welding process such as SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, GTAW, SAW etc.
- Familiar with welding of AISI 4130, AISI 8630, F22 and X80 material is a bonus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "QC Inspector"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345