Roles & Responsibilities:
- This role will be responsible for leading Product certification to ensure customers can successfully connect to and complete specification compliant authentication on the payment network.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for building excellent relationships with existing and new partners, which requires excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Demonstrate effective project management to complete a multitude of tasks including, but not exclusive; certification of authentication messages for the product, these all against demanding timelines.
- Owning and facilitating solutions as well as consultancy on certification challenges.
- Accountable for managing internal teams to support our customer needs
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or any related discipline
- Project management skills, including the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate technical details to non-technical business partners.
- Ability to effectively manage escalations.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage the completion of tasks.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374