- To manage the end to end payroll for workers in India.
- Coordinate the payroll inputs for the payroll provider, review and approve the calculations and ensure the proper funding is requested and delivered to the vendor for proper distribution to employees and third parties and provide accurate payroll results for posting to the General Ledger
- Ensure compliance with local laws for the countries within scope and coordinate such changes with internal and external partners to ensure proper communication and planning
- Coordinate integration of acquired companies as well as new country expansion from initiation through implementation phases
- Experience in payroll operations and ability to demonstrate success in coordinating multiple activities across several business functions.
- Must have experience in handling payroll for workers in India.
- Must have global or regional experience in managing payroll
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955