- Responsible for monthly payroll activities such as collating and validating inputs, output and statutory payments.
- With proven track record in providing high standard of payroll verification and checking skills for few Asean countries.
- Experience in legal and compliance audits in few Asean countries, such as income taxes, statutory social securities.
- Drive for payroll operational and execution excellence
- Manage payroll vendors effectively by strictly adhering to the contract and SLA
- Develop relationships with local authorities, not limited to Social Security, Tax, etc.
- Partnering and work collaboratively with HR Business Partners, HR Operations team to elevate employee experience.
- Always drive for payroll operational and execution excellence.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Hands-on, functional knowledge and a minimum of 3+ years inhouse payroll operation experience.
- Excellent Excel skill
- Payroll and tax knowledge in a few Asean countries.
- Vendor management and project management skills.
- Influence and stakeholder management skills.
- Good Communication Skills (spoken and written)
- Salary - Open for discussion
- Contract duration: 12-month contract
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: CBD
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796