Payroll Specialist (HR | Kallang | Contract)
12 Months Contract
Location: Central (Kallang)
Salary: Up to $4500 depending on experience
Company Transport Provided (Aljunied / Toa Payoh)
Our client develops and manufactures innovative RFFE filtering solutions for mobile devices and fast-growing business segments, such as IoT, drones, robotics, automotive applications and more. Currently, they are looking for 12-Months Contract Payroll Specialist to join their teams.
- Timely and accurate processing of Non-exempt Payroll includes Payroll Query, Allowance and Deduction, Resignation and Tax Clearance - IR21 Filing
- Timely submission of Government-paid leave claims.
- Foreign worker levy waiver application
- Provide breakdown by cost centres to Finance once the applications/claims are approved
- Raise payment requisitions and ensure timely salary payment to new hires' without bank account, resignees' last salary after tax clearance and income tax payment to IRAS.
- Handle employees' queries on payroll matters
- Diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of Employment Act, CPF and Singapore tax legislation.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579