- Assist the global commodity manager to set the commodity strategy, with close alignment with business unit/product line business strategies.
- Work with the global commodity manager to close the gap between supply readiness and assurance management
- Acts as the escalation point for supply readiness and assurance issue resolution and escalates in a timely fashion to sponsors as necessary.
- Participation with cross-functional teams and management to identify and improve overall supply chain effectiveness
- Working with the R&D or Engineering teams for appropriate alternates by specification and looking at the availability of the materials in the market.
- Bachelor of Science degree, an Engineering discipline.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in PCA / PCB, Electronics, and Electrical components
- Experience in dealing with component makers, electronics distributors, stockers, and brokers.
- Ability to understand the engineering design and specifications comparison.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915