- Work with business process owners/SMEs to assess capabilities and identify high-level user requirements and perform detailed technical design
- Coordinate with offshore teams on application build progress
- Assisting in the planning and analyzing of PEGA software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging of applications when required
- Coordinate with the test team for timely closure of open defects
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases from the designers and to the operations team to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Experience in PEGA Rule Process Commander, Care Management Framework (PEGA) 7.n
- Experience in Java, strong experience in development of multi-tier applications using JAVA, Tomcat-5.5, WebLogic servers.
- Familiar with web services like SOAP 1.2, WSDL 2.0 and XML 1.0.
- Good experience in an IT Application Support/Maintenance or Development environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- PEGA Certified SA/SSA would be a plus
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141