As a Pega Professional, you will contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions. You are skilled in designing, coding, testing, and implementation of configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. You may have also some oversight responsibility for the technology solution.
- Designing and developing Pega BPM applications.
- Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
- Coordinating with the project team to ensure the business architecture matches the needs of the customer.
- Integrating business databases, legacy systems, and web services.
- Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
- Integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Designing, coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications to keep them performing in accordance to technical and functional specifications; perform preventive maintenance activities; providing user support
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Pega developer with at least 5 years' experience using Pegasystems framework
- Certified as Pega Senior System Architect 8
- Good understanding of Pega methodologies (Agile Scrum)
- Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementations (Pega 8.x)
- Demonstrated understanding of various Pega Rules components - including: DX API, UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547