As a PEGA Professional, you will contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions. You are skilled in designing, coding, testing, and implementation of configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. You may have also some oversight responsibility for the technology solution.
- Work with business process owners/SMEs to assess capabilities and identify high-level user requirements and perform detailed technical design
- Coordinate with offshore teams on application build progress
- Assisting in the planning and analyzing of PEGA software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging of applications when required
- Coordinate with the test team for timely closure of open defects
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases from the designers and to the operations team to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Experience in PEGA Rule Process Commander, Care Management Framework (PEGA) 7.n
- Experience in Java, strong experience in development of multi-tier applications using JAVA, Tomcat-5.5, WebLogic servers.
- Familiar with web services like SOAP 1.2, WSDL 2.0 and XML 1.0.
- Good experience in an IT Application Support/Maintenance or Development environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- PEGA Certified SA/SSA would be a plus
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141