- Work on developing and maintaining applications built on the Pega platform.
- Understand the requirements and design of the applications.
- Test and debug the applications.
- Deploy applications on the servers.
- Coordinate with the project manager to ensure that the business architecture meets the customer's needs.
- Monitor the performance of the applications and make necessary changes.
- Bring company databases, legacy software, and online services together.
- Troubleshoot application problems, code errors, and bottlenecks.
- Perform system performance tests.
- Keep the privacy of all system programs intact.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Working experience is a must as a Pega developer.
- Advanced understanding of Pega PRPC 5.x/6.x/7.x./8.x.
- Knowledge of Java, JSP, J2EE, XML, and EJB.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of coding languages such as Java, Angular JS, and JQuery is required.
- Outstanding project management abilities.
- Capability to handle difficult software problems.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141