People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The PEGA Lead System Architect is responsible for leading the team to design blueprint as baseline of the delivery, guiding the team through the implementation (from design to deployment) of a solution, and defining the specific solution, business, and functional requirements.
- Understanding the business solution strategy, operating vision, business imperatives, and capabilities, and how they affect technology imperatives
- Defining the specific solution processes and business and functional requirements needed to realize these opportunities
- Working with other architects to explore and define how the proposed capabilities will fit into the overall solution architecture
- Reviewing deliverables within the scope of the initiatives to meet the business imperatives
- Managing the integration requirements across different systems
- Working closely with the business architect to verify that the outcomes and detailed requirements are aligned to the different benefits realization phase
- Developing the agenda of the workshops and working sessions
- Guiding architects to define the project or solution context and create strawmen/high level wireframe and integration
- Guiding the team through the implementation (from design to deployment) of a solution or vendor specific technology
Skills and Qualifications:
- Around 5 - 10 years of experience in developing large scale technical architectures
- Skillsets in Runtime Architecture, Integration Architecture, and Blueprint and Design Solutions are preferred· Experience in web services like SOAP 1.2, WSDL 2.0 and XML 1.0 will be an advantage
- PEGA Certification and proficient in PEGA Rule Process Commander, Care Management Framework (PEGA) 7.n/8 are a must
- Proficient in Java, strong experience in development of multi-tier applications using JAVA, Tomcat-5.5, WebLogic servers
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at MP_SCSTechnology@manpower.com.sg or Lani.Alinas@manpower.com.sg (R1108334)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Lani De Mesa Alinas EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1108334