People & Culture Operations Specialist (Human Resource/ Pharma)
Our client is a Leading Tobacco company in Singapore. We are currently looking for a People & Culture Operations Specialist to support the operations
- Location: Central
- 5 Days Work
- Up to $5300 depending on experience
- Provide end to end People & Culture Operations on transactional and operational tasks at the affiliate level for all entities in Singapore which cannot be covered by the Country Team and which requires a face to face contact.
- Service Delivery: Support the design and execution of a P&C Operations strategy that supports the affiliates' transformation by putting the employee experience at the center to co-create and efficiently deploy solutions. This includes employee experience initiatives, defining & deploying P&C solutions aligned to the functional and market strategy
- Payroll: To provide support to payroll service delivery team who will execute monthly payroll process for SG, in accordance with the payroll calendar. Ensure controls and consistency of the payroll system by regularly performing checks on the configuration of the system and update all relevant stakeholders and systems for implementation of legal changes. Submission of government claims: Ensure timely submisson of accurate claims on various statutory online portals. Comply with statutory requirements and minimize risk to the company by ensuring that processes are up to date with the latest requirements
- C&B: Provide advice and end-to-end administration and operational support to employees on all C&B matters, including but not limited to leave and flexible claims administration, medical benefits, and generation of employment certification letters. Ensure high quality benefit services are provided to employees in line with local legislation and PM Practices and KPIs. Assist Team Leader P&C Operations SG in analyzing existing benefit plans and market data and propose the changes if required to ensure that the benefit plans are in line with organization strategies and market practices.
- Talent Acquisition: Lead the end-to-end process for all required positions in the commercial and research laboratory organization by aligning with hiring managers on requirements and working with the relevant stakeholders to meet service level targets. Activities include: world-wide sourcing, shortlisting candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, conducting reference checks, facilitating case presentations, preparing and making offers to candidates, and on-boarding for new hires.
Systems maintenance and support: Provide efficient and timely support to the P&C team and employees, including initiating Purchase Requisition / Goods Receipt actions in Coupa, employee move actions, and ensuring organization chart is up to date
- Vendor management: Keep close track of vendor's service and ensure they are up to PMI's standards. Implement regular governance meetings with vendors to guarantee quality of services provided, KPIs are met, processes are continuously revised and improved. Guarantee payments to vendors are made accurately and on a timely manner. Encourage vendors to benchmark practices against the industry and innovate.
- More than 3 years' HR experience.
- Prior experience in payroll and C&B would be ideal.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579