- Develop and Execute Enterprise Performance Tests
- Ability to articulate the issues/root-cause analysis of the issues
- Develop: Performance Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Test Load Design, Test Cases Design, Test scripts, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
- Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests.
- Automated Performance Test scripts to be executed under Pipelines
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Publish results and receive appropriate signoff.
- Prepare and communicate progress using detail status reports, and monitoring of all defects and issues.
- Run and manage performance test campaigns
- Participate in Performance bottleneck analysis and fixes
- Collaborate with Business/ Application teams to improve system performance
- Application logs to determine system behaviour.
- All technical issues; facilitate the resolution and necessary follow up with application teams
- CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection, database configuration parameters and reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application.
- Perform Performance Engineering (like isolate findings attribute towards, network, application, database
- Conduct regular pipeline execution of performance tests to assess and advise performance improvement activities.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in performance testing.
- Familiar with LoadRunner, SQL Server, Windows, Pega, SQL Server
- Familiar with Performance Testing Strategy, Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) , Capacity Management and Micro Focus Diagnostics
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547