Detailed Job Description
- Collect & analyze performance testing/engineering requirements for Web, desktop based, Mobile & middleware applications, carry out workload analysis and develop performance test approach & plan
- Expertise in analyzing Production metrics/logs for validating performance requirements as well as able to conduct performance risk assessment for applications
- Develop Performance test scripts and execute performance. Leverage requisite scripting techniques/ functions/ settings.
- Execute various performance test types (load/stress/endurance) along with geography based testing
- Conduct deep dive performance metrics / bottleneck analysis and provide tuning recommendations
- Coordinate with multiple project stakeholders to ensure successful performance test delivery
Detailed Job Qualification / Requirement
- Have performance testing/engineering expertise with focused technology experience such as Java/J2EE, .Net, Oracle, SQL etc.
- Sound knowledge in deriving monitoring mechanism for different Operating systems (Unix, Windows etc.) along with different application servers/JVM's; hands-on experience in using APM tools
- Able to define and formulate performance strategy for Agile based & V model development methodologies
- Able to automate performance testing in Agile/Devops model using functional/automation tool framework such as Selenium, Appium, etc.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697