- Location: Tuas
- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience, up to $6,800
- Document business requirements and identify basic needs as well as potential solutions, analyse relevant information from stakeholders and map business requirements to existing processes to identify gaps and/or opportunities
- Recipe Authoring for site MES system with robust business needs analysis to build a robust recipe design for shopfloor execution while achieving Right First Time change implementation for Manufacturing.
- Perform data collection, transformation, labelling and optimization to support manufacturing decisions.
- First level support for incidents reported from Operations Users for IT GxP systems and be able to identify risks and their business impact and propose measures to manage risks
- Apply change control procedures in work processes, assess impact of change and develop communications to prepare stakeholders for the change
- Execute crisis management plans (e.g. PIAB, BCP, etc) for identified critical business functions and assist IT Systems Lead in the coordination of major systems downtime or disruption events in ABS in ensuring site Operations users have a fallback plan and data remains intact when systems are not available
- Identify and implement the adoption of process improvement and optimisation methods (e.g. support regulatory requirements, process improvements initiatives, etc)
- Oversee small projects or programs, managing timelines, resources, risks, and stakeholders
- Performs systems administration support such as user access, user access recertification, systems audit trail review, shopfloor qualification and coordination of systems patching/systems downtime activities
- Diploma or bachelor degree in IT, Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Some process knowledge in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Some exposure in data processing
- Comfortable to perform standby duties
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "MES Analyst"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345