We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology
and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of
colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it
- Under the direct supervision of the Project Lead Piping Designer or Engineer, develops and checks system design CAD files or drawings in conformance with project specifications, scope of work, design parameters, Standards, codes, Procedures, industry practices, P&IDs, Line list, Stress information and vendor data.
- Assist engineers with initial design and final design solutions on a project.
- Conceptualize plans, details and sections to accurately convey construction or fabrication requirements.
- Prepares and develops 2D and/ or 3D CAD designs under the supervision of the Lead Piping Designer or Engineer.
- Responsible for checking and back checking computer models and piping drawings
- Ensure compliance with approved design standards, to provide quality design.
- Coordinate vendor supplied drawings or information into project drawings.
- Extract computer piping drawings and isometrics.
- Prepare Bill of Material and Communicate and interface with other engineering disciplines.
- Attend CAD model reviews as required.
- Maintaining project documentation and teaming up with process engineers.
- Perform with civil or structural along with stress departments to assure suitable flexibility and assist piping systems.
- Ensure performance of staff members is in compliance with established project standards.
- Review project parameters related to piping requirements and Participate project meetings plus provide project status.
- Prepare and manage schedule for piping design projects.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required Estimated at up to 10%.
- Must be able to perform or assist in the performance of problem root cause analysis and lessons learned.
- Proficient in current release of AutoCAD, PDMS, CADWorx or other 3D Software's
- Minimum of 4 years of piping design experience in relevant Oil and Gas Projects.
- Prior work experience in Production Facility Engineering, Management of Construction suppliers, Site Engineering support for Pre-commissioning, Commissioning activities
- Experience or familiar / work on projects based on local Taiwan standards and regulations
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format
We shall contact shortlisted candidates
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - Veronica.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855