- To plan, schedule, coordinate, and/or monitor final approval of products through the complete production cycle
- To work from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labour loading, and capacity requirements
- To coordinate production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules
- To manage inventory control by analysing usage data and stock levels to order parts to satisfy service levels; I maintain inventory levels per plan and expedite shortages
- To determine material requirements from BOM and readiness of production schedules.
- To examine material variances, resolve problems where possible, and/or communicate more difficult problems to management
- To coordinate the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering.
- To obtain materials using engineering and production schedules to maintain inventory at planned levels
- To ensure material standards are met and non-conformances or variances are approved and/or minimised.
- To participate in any Lean project/process enhancement project.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics & Supply Chain, Engineering, or any related field
- Applicants with no work experience but have relevant internship will be taken into consideration
Lee Kah Yung (roger.leeATmanpower.com.sg)
Recruitment Consultant (R23113213)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Roger Lee Kah Yung EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23113213