Client: Semiconductor Manufacturing MNC
24-month contract initially (renewable/convertible to perm)
Salary Range: Up to $4k + bonuses
- Ensure parts are in warehouse via SAP.
- Plan, schedule, and monitor the movement of material through the production cycle.
- Determine material requirements from BOM and readiness of production schedules.
- Coordinate the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering.
- Plan, schedule, and monitor the movement of materials through the production cycle to determine required materials purchases.
- Obtain materials using engineering and production schedules to maintain inventory at planned levels.
- Ensure material standards are met and non-conformances or variances are approved and/or minimized.
- Participation, if any, in Lean Project / process enhancement projects.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Management or any related field
- Efficient communication skills
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog
Personnel Reg No: R1764275
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1764275