- Execute all necessary transactions to produce ingot according to customer requirements as well as for internal requests.
- Control and manage strategic ingot inventory to support a smooth production flow considering product mix optimization and lead times.
- Communicate with respective parties and lead production in terms of priorities, WIP control, and production output.
- Adjust the planning process to manage changes in specs requirements
- Make decisions on usage for aging inventory
- Schedule and optimize the usage of test ingots
- Engineering Degree
- Knowledge of logistic processes and systems like Workstream, SAP, reporting tools
- Semiconductor manufacturing process flow
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel - Visual Basic would be good
- Team management experience is a plus
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915