- Communicate with the respective parties and lead production in terms of the priorities, WIP control, and prodcution output.
- Coordinate alternatives in case of unexpected/planned equipment downtimes according to logistical needs to meet the shipment.
- Schedule the ingot growing according to customer demand and puller capacities.
- Using the technology to achieve the optimum process for the ingot growing.
- Plan and execute ingot deliveries to the international sites.
- Make adjustments to planning process to manage the changes in specs requirements.
- Schedule and optimize the usage of the test ingots.
- Bachelor Degree in any Electrical and Electronic Engineering or relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 3-5 of related working experience in the manufacturing or semiconductor industry.
- Possess knowledge in the systems like Workstream, SAP and the reporting tools.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Suite.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to us.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327