Planning & Scheduling Engineer (Petrochem/JI/Contract)
The Planning and Scheduling Engineer (PE) is responsible for the Project Schedule and all aspects of the Progress Measurement System. This includes day-to-day activities for the development, maintaining, monitoring, controlling and integrating of the overall Project schedule including putting in place the progress measurement system, verification and reporting.
The PE reviews Contractor Schedules for usefulness, logic, level of detail, input sources, timing, lines of communication, and interfaces with other project elements and consistency with Current Control Estimate, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), and the Project Plan.
The PE also establishes the schedule requirements and frequencies of issue for all of the contractor schedule deliverables. The PE strives for timely detection of trends and specifically deviations from the plan.
Supporting the Project Team with ongoing project schedule analysis, reporting, and forecasting activities:
- Develop and document Schedules annual and multi-year, and ensuring that these products reflect the approved project design/execution scope
- Analyze schedule trends, develop and review schedule forecasts
- Monitor and report on schedule implications of changes
- Prepares and compiles weekly and monthly Reports (schedule & progress) as required.
- Participate in developing Contract Control Schedules and Milestones
- Participate in contract bid evaluations (as required)
- Responds to ad hoc requests from Project Management Team (PMT) related to Project Controls/Reporting
- Participates in gathering and recording Lessons Learned for the project that relate to progress and schedule areas
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Construction Management
- 7-10 years of project controls experience focused on planning and schedule control
- Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience
- Willing to work overseas in a team environment
- Willing to relocate to required project site
- Strong Influencing, Consulting, Mentoring, Analytical, and Computing skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to urgent analysis requests
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259