- Collaborate with Outside/Project Salesman for review of Customer Order documentation and raise Order Review Request (OER).
- Review of Customer Purchase Order/Contract with generated Sales Order.
- Sales Order Material Planning for best cost-effective manufacturing profitability and on-time delivery.
- Develop and Monitor Sales Order manufacturing schedule to meet On-Time Delivery.
- Expedite/Recovery of manufacturing schedule delay and make adjustment for unforeseen conditions to meet delivery date.
- Generate/Prepare paperwork of Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Packing List, Engineering Document Wavier etc.
- Collaborate with Warehouse/Logistic for packing and shipment arrangement respectively.
- Raise of Sales Order Voucher (IAV) to Finances for invoicing.
- Diploma or Degree in relevant business qualifications.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in the manufacturing sectors.
- Good communication skills, team player, Demand possess excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Software (Project Management).
- Experience and has knowledge in an ERP/SCM manufacturing working environment.
- Demonstrate in commitment in job roles and HSE culture.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327