- Oversee the scheduling and planning of the new fabrication plant start-up
- Work closely with respective departments to ensure all equipment is released to production on time
- Expedite any potential delays and escalate unresolved issues to the management/project manager
- Lead a team of planners and industrial engineers to support day-to-day production planning activities in meeting customers' expectations in the order fulfilment process.
- Capacity planning of the Singapore production fabs, including establishing equipment capacity and driving OEE performances.
- Work closely with the Production on WIP level and material flows to achieve 100% On-time Performance with minimum inventory and cycle time.
- Control and manage inventory to support a smooth production flow considering product mix optimization and lead times.
- Lead production in terms of production sequence and special requirements like partial handling, returns, and rework orders and coordinate product changes.
- Propose and implement supply chain business process improvements
- Degree in Engineering/Science
- Experience in MNCs, high-tech, high-volume manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail with good communication and facilitating skills
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915