- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Support the service delivery or product team(s) in managing resources, projects and budgets to meet the goals of the business and clients.
- Writing effective minutes of the meeting
- Diploma or Degree in any related field with 2+ years' experience in project administration and project management
- Excellent skills in minutes taking
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal communication and coordination skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160