Provides support to project teams in developing and managing project cost & schedule estimates, associated resource plans, project controls, project funding approvals, economic analysis, and information management
a. Effectively applies project tracking and control techniques and supporting tools to include reviewing / analyzing project controls data and trends
b. Supports project teams in obtaining project funding, reviews and approvals, and ensures appropriate capture and storage of related endorsements
c. Supports project teams in developing project economic analyses and models including facilitating the development of benefits capture plans
d. Provides guidance regarding selection of methodology: Traditional (Waterfall, PERT, CPM) & Agile (Lean, Scrum, Kanban)
e. Must be able to speak/read/write in Mandarin, as the role will require to facilitate workshops in China on a regular basis using Mandarin as the primary medium.
Primary Skill Set ( Mandatory Technical skills - maximum 3 skills)
* Expert user in Microsoft Excel (e.g. able to use Excel for data analysis)
* Agile knowledge and experience supporting Agile teams at enterprise scale. Expertise in an enterprise Agile Work Management tool (our preferred tool is Microsoft Azure Dev Ops / Microsoft Team Foundation Server)
* Strong communications skills in both English and Mandarin. The associate must be able to speak/read/write in Mandarin, as the successful candidate will require to facilitate workshops in China on a regular basis using Mandarin as the primary medium.
*Oral and written proficiency in Mandarin (min B4 for GCE O level Chinese or equivalent) is a must to facilitate workshops in mandarin to locals in China.
. Nice to have Skills & Soft Skills:
* Experience and Certification in SAFE 4.6 or similar 'scaled agile frameworks'
* Experience and Certification in Agile Project Management (PMI ACP)
* Experience with Agile lean portfolio management
* Experience providing reports/dashboards using Tableau / Microsoft Power BI
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697