- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering large scale information systems in complex information exchange environments (in the health care industry would be a plus).
- Demonstrated highly developed program management skills, including ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills, to effectively manage project status in a large and complex organisation.
- Highly developed communication, consultation, negotiation and advocacy skills and a proven ability to establish and cultivate relationships with a variety of key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to initiate, manage and report on program management activities and identify issues affecting the performance outcomes of the program.
- Proven ability to meet the challenges associated with ensuring a project activity is completed on time, on budget and to specification and quality requirements regardless of the hurdles encountered.
- Substantial experience with project management methodology and knowledge of the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Master or bachelor's degree in computer science or any related field.
- Around 5-6years of experience in project management support within professional services
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of MS Project and MS SharePoint
- Familiar of financial processes (e.g. invoicing and budgeting)
- Must have working experience on Agile Methodology
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547