- Provide contract execution and administrative support to contract management personnel.
- Track deliverables, provide documentation control and perform other duties as required.
- Support with taking notes of minutes from all client meetings
- Coordinate with internal team leads and client for review and sign-off of the notes of minutes
- Coordinate with team leads and client for progress update in a timely manner
- Attend all client meetings regularly with internal team leads
- Review the timesheets of all the project team members
- Prepare the templates of deliverables
- Organize the meetings on need basis
- Track the approval process, payment milestones collection from client
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in IT, Computer Science or in related majors
- At least 1-2 years of experience in PMO, Project Admin or Project Administration role.
- Must have stakeholder management skills.
- Keen eye for details.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955