- To support project management team members which includes Managing Directors, Project Managers and Team Leads in the day-to-day operations of the project.
- Responsibilities may include resource management (i.e. on/off-boarding, leave tracking), minute taking at client and team meetings
- Preparation of meeting decks to be sent to client on time, tracking of deliverables, working with the Director on financial management (i.e. ensuring accuracy of chargeability, reconciliation of cost variances)
- Liaising with finance teams for billings, processing of invoices/raising POs, generating reports, ensuring the team complies with client data protection, initiating and managing process improvements
- Maintenance of project site office facilities and overseeing the daily tasks of the PMO offshore team supporting the project under his/her care.
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in project management
- Good listening and minutes writing skills, able to follow in meetings and capturing key points and follow-up action items with the respective parties.
- Process-oriented, with good documentation and collaboration skills.
- Have a good eye for details, calling out and checking on items without letting them drop.
- Takes initiative and a keen learner, looking at areas for improvement.
- Support team members to meet the overall team objectives and not just as an individual.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547