- Finding information off the internet.
- Online research skills able to use multiple sources to gather information
- Will be working on multiple short to long term pilots within online maps space and should be able to adapt to new projects, workspaces and technical specifications
- Identify errors/defects and qualitatively analyze and validate all attributes of POIs and ensure that they are edited and updated as per defined and approved specifications and policies.
- Ensure accuracy of all curated info pertaining to the POIs by referencing various data sources like websites, imagery etc
- Strict adherence to deadlines with understanding work productivity and efficiency without compromising on the Quality of the output
- Research and analyse information from different sources, including information in Cantonese
- Liaise with customers and clients in China and HK to discuss technical details on online map creation.
- Handle research and reports sent by clients in China/HK, some of which are in Cantonese
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Min 1 year of relevant working experience within the job expectations
- Basic understanding end user operational and technological knowhow of online maps and their uses for navigation, information, and other nuances
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills & attention to details to ensure accuracy is a must
- GIS tools working knowledge, MAPs POI editing experience is a plus
- Experience in quality check is a plus point
- Basic ability to digitize (create/edit) and evaluate Linear and Polygonal geometry (POIs, AOIs etc) by referencing the provided real world imagery sources
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning abilities
- Knowledge of working on MS Excel / Spreadsheets in areas like VLOOKUP, pivot table, charts would be a plus
- Passion for quality and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Comfortable dealing with rapidly evolving work environment
- Willing to work in a shift-based work schedule
- Proficient in English and Cantonese (Read, Write and Speak) as role requires to deal with customers and clients in China/HK to discuss technical specifications with regards to the online maps creation and their uses for navigation.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547