- Finding information off the internet.
- Online research skills able to use multiple sources to gather information
- Will be working on multiple short to long term pilots within online maps space and should be able to adapt to new projects, workspaces and technical specifications
- Identify errors/defects and qualitatively analyze and validate all attributes of POIs and ensure that they are edited and updated as per defined and approved specifications and policies.
- Ensure accuracy of all curated info pertaining to the POIs by referencing various data sources like websites, imagery etc
- Strict adherence to deadlines with understanding work productivity and efficiency without compromising on the Quality of the output
- Research and analyse information from different sources, including information in Korean
- Liaise with customers and clients in Korea to discuss technical details on online map creation.
- Handle research and reports sent by clients in Korea, some of which are in Korean
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Min 1 year of relevant working experience within the job expectations
- Basic understanding end user operational and technological knowhow of online maps and their uses for navigation, information, and other nuances
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills & attention to details to ensure accuracy is a must
- GIS tools working knowledge, MAPs POI editing experience is a plus
- Experience in quality check is a plus point
- Basic ability to digitize (create/edit) and evaluate Linear and Polygonal geometry (POIs, AOIs etc) by referencing the provided real world imagery sources
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning abilities
- Knowledge of working on MS Excel / Spreadsheets in areas like VLOOKUP, pivot table, charts would be a plus
- Passion for quality and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Comfortable dealing with rapidly evolving work environment
- Willing to work in a shift-based work schedule
- Proficient in English and Korean (Read, Write and Speak) ( TOPIK II-Level 3)as role requires to deal with customers and clients in Korea to discuss technical specifications with regards to the online maps creation and their uses for navigation.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547