- Handling of assigned accounts by ensuring accounts matters are attended in a timely manner
- Liaising with HR- taking calls and answering emails within stipulated TAT
- Preparing renewal data for submission to insurer & client
- Upload employee movements (addition / changes / deletions) in portal and inform insurers within TAT
- Update Insurer's underwriting decision in portal
- Liaise with underwriters on underwriting requirements
- Handling appeals/escalations from client (HR/employee) on medical underwriting.
- Technical support to Contact Centre on policy administration related areas
- Feedback requirement on process or system changes to improve the operation efficiencies
- Handling of daily Exception report from data uploading
- Preparing reports for client as required.
- Handling of undelivered emails.
- Liaising with HR to obtain correct email addresses of employees
- Approach Manager on timely basis for guidance and unresolved issues
- Requires to Investigate on the production incident and provide detailed report for manager review.
- Drive and manage client Metrics, SLA & KPIs, ensure email are cleared within 3 days TAT.
- Be flexible and positive with all business needs change
- Ensure to adhere to PDPA & compliance rules, escalate to manager if there is violation of this rule
- Requires to attend external client meeting as and when requested by client relationship manager.
- Hold self-accountable to clear client emails within established TAT.
- A Diploma holder with minimum 3-4 years of work experience in both insurance and flex benefits.
- Strong Proficiency in using Excel as well as other Microsoft Office products, should able to demonstrate logical use of lookup, pivot analysis etc.
- 1 year prior Supervisor / Trainer / Manager experience within a Policy Admin team preferred
- Should be well versed with capacity planning at Daily, Weekly and Monthly level
- Good Written Communication Skills
- Ability to provide constructive feedback
- Leadership and Team management
- Good Collaboration Skill, Proactive & self-motivated
- Customer / Quality Focus
- Able to liaise with internal and external clients to achieve common goals and meeting turnaround time
- Understands & Escalate Issues appropriately in a timely manner
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449