Portal Developer .Net
Location: 401 Commonwealth Drive Haw Par Technocentre
Min experience required: 1-2 years
- Design and Implement the solutions and lead a team to build a customized portal and API for managing data request and support user daily operation needs.
- Enable users to view reports and analyse patterns and trends to derive actionable insights via Analytics.
- Ensure that data integration solution components adhere to required standards, managing project requirements and service request inter-dependencies to ensure release delivery and integrity.
- Requires working with individuals and teams from development through implementation across the delivery or support organizations. May support processes and tools associated with storage and code testing.
- Develop required procedures and assist in all HTML and CSS processes.
- Prepare all page layouts and master page and administer migration for all existing application within required .NET framework.
- 1+ years' experience in database development to include command of T-SQL.
- 1+ Experience working with source control applications, Microsoft TFS preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of CSS
- Experience with CMS (Content Management Systems) a plus.
- Experience developing reports using SSRS a plus
- 1 years' experience of IT/business experience or business experience equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
***Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Saumya.email@example.com EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1766612
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612