- To identify investment opportunities, build financial models, estimate company intrinsic values and discuss due diligence research with the team.
- Perform fundamental /quantitative investment analysis on Hong Kong and/or US stock market on various sectors
- Meet quantitative and qualitative portfolio revenue and Return on Equity targets.
- Perform trade execution where required
- Prepare reports to make recommendations about BUY or SELL for specific stocks or fixed income issues.
- Time-sensitive deadlines will need to be followed particularly on deals.
- To contribute to the team's portfolio construction discussions and decision making.
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience with proven track record (ability to develop financial model)
- An energetic, self-directed, self-motivated personality with an independent and engaging forward-thinking mind.
- Experience and knowledge of HK&/US stock market and equities.
- Buy side analysts / Managers required.
- Have experience in managing Assets under Management (AUM).
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Bloomberg, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449