* Responsible for originating and credit management. Onboard customers and complete bookings.
* Manages and promotes the maintenance of a portfolio that adheres to all applicable credit policies and compliance requirements.
* In collaboration with the Relationship Manager, the PM is responsible for end-to-end development of a credit origination, including creating term sheets, conducting vetting & due diligence, structuring, underwriting, presenting for approval, documenting legal, and managing credits within the assigned portfolio.
* Typically works in complex deals, has client interaction, and provides support in managing the portfolio with frequent and real-time updates. This includes researching industry trends and the analysis of the financial performance of individual customers.
* Works with clients directly to understand credit needs and represents the bank in developing and maintaining client relationships.
* Continuously looks for opportunities for revenue generation and cross-selling products and services.
* Training, supervising and mentoring of credit analysts, junior relationship managers and junior portfolio managers.
* Periodically assist with or lead key risk management projects and support.
* 8 to 12 Years' Experience
* CFA, with Portfolio/Asset Performance management expertise and Client investment policy expertise
* Domain/vertical experience
* Business analysis skills - including structured documentation
* Process analysis skills
* Relational database understanding
* QL query skills (for interrogating source system)
* Relevant detailed product knowledge for Source system (investment lifecycle, attribute requirements)
* Front-to-back accounting knowledge
* Knowledge/Expertise on Performance Investment ratios, indicators and formulas (IRR, Money Multiples, CoE,CoD…)
* eFront Investment suite solution knowledge
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697