- Provide pre-sales technical support and to assist customers on technical matters by proposing solutions and technical support to system integrators, developers and end-users.
- Project management for solution i.e. to handle projects and coordination among divisions by communicating with local / regional product managers as well as regional presales consultants
- Manage system integrators i.e. to plan and conduct technical workshop including programming, on-site technical support and provide good advice.
- Actively engage with end user through effective communication to understand their needs and propose solutions accordingly
- Involve in product launch, including planning, demo and conducting product training.
- Perform market analysis surveys in order to identify local market trends and needs & to identify alliances with hardware / software partners in order to offer a total solution to customers
- Prepare product demo materials for new and existing corporate / government customers and system integrator on business product range and new product.
- Work closely with Product Managers on co-development of training materials for both internal & external stakeholders. This includes the development of training plan and materials targeting different target audience
- General administration as required
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Studies or Equivalent
- Practical knowledge & exposure in print solutions is an advantage
- At least 3 years of presales working experience in IT industry
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Independent, highly motivated, pro-active and result oriented
- Knowledge of projector will be advantages
Shinn, Hongyou Huang EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1768063