Successful applicant will provide support to the pre-sales team in tenders or any other opportunities. The key function for this role is primarily in pre-sales, and successful applicant will have the opportunity to have considerable learning opportunities for top tier networking technologies.
- Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
- Salary will commensurate depending on the relevant work experience
- Training will be provided for candidates without relevant product knowledge (E.g. Aruba)
- Provide support to presales team for Cisco / Aruba networking solution
- Support presales team by creating bill of material and professional service for small and medium request
- Support presales team in tender/ bids and make sure if the proposed product is compliance with tender requirement
- Participating in requirement gathering to propose a suitable design that meet customer requirement
- Creating pre-heatmap for wireless solution and propose a feasible solution to improve wireless coverage
- Proactively participate in maintaining internal knowledgebase sharing technical findings within the Team
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Keen mindset and attitude to learn and grow with the Company
- Familiar with Cisco catalyst, cisco nexus, routers, network monitoring, and Cisco wireless product
- Familiar of using Ekahau tools to generate pre-heatmap
- Familiar with Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) to generate BoM
- Familiar with Aruba switch and Aruba wireless product
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "Pre sales Network Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345