- China & Asia Pacific region
- Manage Average Selling Price Review and Transfer Price Registration Process
- Review requests submitted by stakeholders for completeness
- Validate SKUs requested are suitable to be offered
- Review Average Selling Price of SKUs
- Assess profitability of SKUs
- Route the request for approval according to Authority Schedule
- Liaise with Finance to register price for approved SKUs
- Data Management
- Liaise with Finance and Japan for cost
- Support data extraction from databases, dashboards and/or alternate sources
- Support to prepare, consolidate and/or distribute reports
- Support the Sales Planning and Pricing Team on ad hoc requests
- Degree holder, preferably with four years of working experience in consumer goods, electronics, automotive or oil/ gas industries.
- Current/ previous pricing and/ or performance management experience working across Asia Pacific region is good to have
- Demonstrate business acumen and negotiation skills, supported by commercial and financial analysis.
- Evaluate production costs and raw material cost trends to align on pricing decisions.
- Understand the impact of pricing on profit margins.
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal, mathematical, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated skills in MS Excel. Skills in database and data visualization tools (like Tableau, Power BI, etc.) will be advantageous.
- A good sense of finance or accounting principles will be helpful.
- Operates independently, demonstrates resilience, and thrives in uncertainty.
- Salary: Salary + bonus
- Location: UE Square
- Working days: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Start Date: Immediate
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796