Function as a business partner to stakeholders to ensure operational controls are in place to address key risks and drive appropriate risk responses for gaps noted. Manage external vendors who are engaged to perform non-financial reviews to ensure fieldwork is completed on time and remediation action plans are agreed with stakeholders. Track milestones and KPI targets set by stakeholders to implement remediation actions and perform periodic reporting to senior management.
- Perform risk assessments (including relevant cyber risks) to ensure key controls are in place and work with stakeholders to determine appropriate risk responses
- Function as an advisor to stakeholders on compliance with policies and procedures
- Prepare tender documents and be involved in appointment of consultants in specialist fields
- Source for and manage consultants in specialist fields to perform non-financial audits
- Monitor progress of audit fieldwork and status of remediation action plans. Perform periodic status update reporting to senior management
- Perform tests to ensure remediation actions are implemented
- Design self-assessment checks to be performed by the business and perform ad-hoc compliance reviews. Follow-up on the results of the self-checks or compliance reviews
- Assist in tender procedures and tender evaluations for general procurement.
- Possess good degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 4 years relevant experience in IT auditing, preferably in a Big 4 environment or professional consulting firm
- Sound experience in Enterprise Risk Management and IT effectiveness controls
- Team player who is proactive, quality-conscious, and results-oriented
- Possess excellent communication, analytical and reporting skills
- Meticulous in documentation
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080