- Continually monitor the labour landscape, track changes, and identify trends, major shifts, and evolving expectations of the working population.
- Identify new and emerging labour market opportunities, issues and challenges in the local and global environment.
- Perform evaluation and analysis, make appropriate short/long-term projections, and call-out for action in a timely manner.
- Lead in analysis/research projects and partnerships with government agencies, in alignment with the strategic aims of the organization.
- Prepare and present strategy papers in alignment with the issues and future challenges.
- Integrate research with ground-sensing and overarching national policies.
- Degree in Business/Economics/Statistics or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in planning & policy and familiar with strategic visioning and projects planning.
- Keen interest in current affairs and prevailing political, economic and social trends.
- Familiar with conceptualising and implementing research projects and engaging with government agencies and research partners.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, think out of the box, challenge herd thinking, conceptualise and create practical and workable solutions.
- Outstanding communication skills, good facilitator, with high influencing power, able to facilitate group discussions to harness collective intellect and value.
- Excellent organizational skills to plan and execute turn-key projects and bring to fruitionCandidates with programming skills and experience in machine learning like NLP, SVM, decision tree, and Bayesian would have an added advantage.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080