The Privacy Program Manager will support Privacy deployment across the different affiliates within the regions.
They will be responsible to project manage the Privacy deployment in the market, create and maintain the privacy programs dashboards within APAC countries, work with countries' responsible person and co-ordinate with key stakeholders, to enable them to deliver towards a shared mission and manage project deliverables per timelines and maintain and reports, decision and issue logs. This role will also help team to design and create training decks, supporting resources working with the Subject Matter Expert (SME)'s, facilitate regional meetings and community of Practice in liaison with the SME's and facilitate and organize meetings and maintain proper filing.
- Be led by APAC DPO (Data Protection Officer), Project manage the Privacy deployments within the respective markets in the region
- Provide Program support to the Privacy SMEs, OEC and stewards. Facilitate the work with country privacy lead and cross functional business teams and vendors, identify best approach and deliver with the timeline.
- Responsible managing and tracking projects deliverables, Timelines, RAID and Issue logs, Status tracking, decision logs and design and provide Dash dashboard of overall status on privacy compliance program including PIA, DSAR, Data incident process and new law/regulation implementation projects in countries.
- Manage key stakeholders, organize and facilitate meetings and design best approach to support project deliverables.
- Manages complex large projects, or several smaller projects of low or moderate complexity.
- Designing training decks and facilitate Privacy regional meetings, training in liaison with the SME's.
- Manage Privacy share folder and organize meeting with stakeholders
- Project management background.
- Appropriate degree (Bachelor degree) in a discipline aligned with the project environment and or PMP certification with minimum five years relevant experience, one year of which must be in leadership/project management roles
- Experience in establishing and managing large scale projects with team charter including project goals, the decision-making process.
- Good communication skills to identify project funding needs and negotiate with resource managers to resolve any resource limitations that cannot be resolved by the team.
- Self-driven and excellent communication and analytical skills
- Contract duration: 2-year contract, convertible to perm
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, flexible due to different time zone support
- Location: Bugis, DUO Tower
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796