- Provide chemistry and process-related technical support to OSP, Technology Transfers, changeover cleaning, and solvent recovery sections.
- Design and conduct laboratory scale experiments and analysis with minimal supervision to support plant operation issues, evaluation of processes to minimize waste (reuse, etc), evaluation of new process technologies
- Collaborate and work with multi-discipline functions such as process engineers, quality, regulatory, compliance, etc in troubleshooting all manufacturing problems and upsets.
- Support technology transfers from developing the standard laboratory procedures (SLP) to execution of laboratory experiments, chemistry training and process validation.
- Review and approve process-related documents.
- Work with other Process Scientists and Engineers to anticipate and eliminate any process chemistry-related issues.
- Collaborate with a process-centric team (PCT) to implement continuous improvements using Lean Sigma tools.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and supplies and perform analytical analysis and troubleshooting.
- Participate in Global product development teams as necessary.
- Master's Degree in Chemistry or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Good understanding of Organic Synthesis
- Experience in technology transfers and troubleshooting issues related to technology transfer and pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience working as an individual and effective team player
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915