Process Engineer (Design/ Tuas/ Contract)
- Support Engineering Design work on various Engineering Standards
- Assist day to day activities as assigned by Loss Prevention manager
- Help to trouble shoot plant issues to support plant Operations
- Understanding of Engineering Standards
- Planning and collection of relevant documentation
- Understand Plant and Equipment location and Layout
- Perform Pressure Relief devices calculations & other Engineering Calculations (main activity)
- Working with Vendors to determine the necessary Engineering requirement to be in incorporate into the Design work
- Obtain cost estimation and develop scope of work as Design package
- Follow up on execution of projects
- Equipment sizing and Engineering Design
- Process Safety Management & Loss Prevention activities and assignment
- Possess 2 years of working experience in Engineering Design in Oil & Gas or other related industries.
- In depth knowledge of process engineering.
- Preferably have experience in Pharmaceutical plant operations and process control/automated systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill is required.
- Degree in related disciplines e.g. Chemical Engineering / Business / Finance
Please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259