Process Engineer (Assembly)
As a top-performing manufacturing company, they prioritize efficiency and innovation to provide exceptional solutions for their clients. Their team of experts is dedicated to improving their manufacturing processes and utilizing the latest technology to ensure they deliver the highest quality products. If you're looking for an opportunity to be a part of an industry leader in advanced manufacturing solutions, they invite you to join their team.
- A recognized leader in the industry, with a longstanding reputation for providing excellent solutions
- Continuously strive to remain at the forefront of the field, with an innovative approach
- A team of passionate experts who are dedicated to exceeding expectations and delivering unparalleled results
- Manage and improve product cell assembly techniques and smart manufacturing systems.
- Develop and maintain documentation for assembly sequences and techniques.
- Introduce new models for mass production.
- Create training plans for technologists.
- Implement smart manufacturing technology through collaboration.
- Analyze manufacturing data to identify and implement continuous improvements.
- Optimize workflow and labor allocation in manufacturing processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field required.
- Entry level is acceptable, 0-5 years of production experience with data analysis skills.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, CATIA, and manufacturing process optimization.
- Knowledge of Plant Automation and Robotics/PLC systems is a plus.
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765