- Develop the Cleaning Philosophy, Instructions, Cleaning Flows Diagram, Cleaning Limits and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop the changeover schedule (cleaning) and communication with cross functional departments for close follow up and timely release of the equipment for production.
- Investigate, Troubleshoot and report findings on the Quality and Safety related manufacturing issues (QARs /IRSs).
- Implement, develop and monitor the technical solutions for cleaning issues.
- Ensure changover cleaning activity meets the agreed site quality standards and is actively maintained in validated state.
- Proactive monitor, identify, develop and implement improvements in equipment changeover cleaning to improve the RFT and changeover time.
- Train the process technicians on equipment changeover cleaning and procedures as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineer or equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant Internship Experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry.
- No minimum Working Experience is required.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327