- Lead or participate in the review of the process and operations to enhance the Process Safety.
- Provide support on the Process Designs and Modifications, Process troubleshooting, and Unit Improvement.
- Ensure the yield target are met and optimize the energy consumption to improve in the asset availability.
- Participate in the Risk Assessment, HAZOP study, process capability study and identifying the bottleneck situation.
- Prepare the Training Material, Work Instruction and New System Procedures.
- Review the plant performance and identify the plant-wide improvement as well as cost reduction programs.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or related qualifications.
- Relevant internship experience in the Chemical or related industry.
- Possess good knowledge in GMP and Food Safety regulation.
- No minimum experience is required.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to email@example.com.
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327