- Involved in the process improvement idea with the objectives to improve process / occupational safety, improve product safety / quality, reduce energy consumption, improve production capacity / productivity, and reduce costs.
- Coordinate, arrange and plan new grade trial run with R&D and Operation team, and handle the trial run and the evaluation.
- Evaluate process performance and key process parameters from long term view and/or periodically to uncover potential risk that may leads to Plant instability, Safety or Quality issues.
- Troubleshoot plant trouble related to process, perform root cause analysis and propose corrective and preventive measures as process engineering function and/or based on request basis.
- Participate actively in HAZOP, FMEA and Control plan studies as Process engineering function for safety and quality improvement.
- Oversee Process related capital expenditures project from conceptual design up to Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and lead the project assigned by (assistant) manager of department.
- Study and implement Industry 4.0 related technologies as part of Productivity Improvements and Process improvement Projects
- Participate in Company EHSQ program and cooperate with its promotion and improvement.
- Bachelor / Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of working experience in Petrochemical Industries.
- Preferably to have the Singapore Certified Energy Manager.
- Possess knowledge in Safety Case Regime, IATF 16949, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, SS651, IEC 61511, Aspen Plus®, Aspen HYSYS® and DCS system.
- Good Interpersonal skills and excellent analytical skills.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to us.
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327