Process Engineer (Wafer Bumping/Soldering/Kallang/Contract)
12 Months Contract
Salary: Up to $6000 depending on experience
Company Transport Provided (Aljunied / Toa Payoh)
Our client develops and manufactures innovative RFFE filtering solutions for mobile devices and fast-growing business segments, such as IoT, drones, robotics, automotive applications and more. Currently, they are looking for 12-Months Contract Process Engineer to join their teams.
- Oversees the evaluation, development and optimization of new processes in the area of bumping
- Perform evaluation on material using experimental design, statistical method and material analysis to implement a quality and robust engineering solution.
- Innovative approach to reinvent current bumping processes, materials and/or technology.
- To conduct FMEA with cross functional teams for the introduction of new technology, tools and processes.
- To stay updated on the latest technologies, business trends and roadmaps via seminars, conferences, external institutes, etc.
- Engage actively with vendors to keep up to date on new technology and products.
- Bachelor's degree and above in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or Material Engineering disciplines.
- Work experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment preferably in Semiconductor manufacturing in a similar capacity.
- Experience in wafer bumping/solder bumping technology
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579