Our client is a US MNC and is a pioneer in providing Materials Engineering Solutions. They are currently looking for a Process Technician to embark on an exciting journey with them.
- Work with team to design experiments on CVD process within safety guidelines.
- Timely execute process experiments in clean room environment.
- Measure film properties and interpret the data.
- Generate internal process results and report to the team.
- Troubleshoot process and hardware issues with process and hardware team.
- Manage lab wafer stock, usage and reclaim.
- Diploma or above in Materials Science and Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, electronics or other disciplines relevant to semiconductor process.
- Prior experience in semiconductor processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Able to work independently.
- Good team player.
- Location: Upper Changi (closest MRT: Simei)
- 1 Year Renewable Contract
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573